Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tenth Craft -- Twelve Days of Christmas Crafts

Our tenth craft is a scrap paper garland. You are going to need green scrap paper, red scrap paper, wire or string, tape, scissors, and anything else you want to use to decorate your garland.

The first thing you will want to do is cut out a ton of leaves from the green scrap paper. They can be any size or shape and you can make as many as you want depending on how long you want the garland to be. Next,  tape them onto your wire or string until they look the way you want them to. Finally, cut out flowers or holly berries from the red scrap paper and tape them onto your garland wherever you want.

If you find any other ways to decorate your garland, please leave a comment so everybody can enjoy your wonderful ideas.


2 comments:

  1. I love the fact you used recycled paper, and also, do you think it would look good if I added some glitter glue/sparkles? I need your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would look really good! (I can't believe I didn't think of that)

    -Amelia B.

    ReplyDelete