Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Seventh Craft -- Twelve Days of Christmas Crafts

For our seventh craft, we're making paper cone Christmas trees.  What you are going to need is: green scrap  paper, any colored scrap paper you want to use to decorate the tree, and anything that you want to use for a star to go on top (I used a plastic pearl), and of course, tape and scissors.

To make your cone tree you are going to need to roll your piece of paper into a cone and tape it closed. Cut the bottom to fit the tree flat on the table. Then you can start decorating your tree. You can cut thin strips of scrap paper to spiral around the tree like I did, or you can also cut circles for Christmas ornaments, or draw your own if you want. Then put your "star" on top and it's finished.


2 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas tree idea! What else can I add to it to make it even more festive? Got any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could probably use glitter some red paper as ornaments and even paper poinsettias.

    -Amelia B.

    ReplyDelete