For our eighth craft, we are going to be making a homemade wreath. What you're going to need is a fairly large piece of cardboard, some green scrap paper, any sort of decorations you want to put on your wreath, and of course scissors and tape.
Here's how you make it: cut a circle out of the cardboard (you might want to use a box cutter), and then cut a circle out from the middle of that circle to get a 2D wreath shape. Next you'll want to cut the green scrap paper into one-inch strips. Wrap each strip around the wreath and tape it on the back. Go around the whole wreath until it's all covered in green. Next, you can tape or glue all of your decorations onto the wreath. For my decorations I used some old decorations from an older wreath. If you make one, or if you come up with other things to decorate your wreath with, please leave a comment.

This turned out really well. I'm a little hesitaNT ABOUT USING THE BOX CUTTER MYSELF. But I can see how good it can look with many different recycled items.
ReplyDelete