Saturday, February 26, 2011

The earth friendly mobile

So in my head I imagine it as a seven wheeled cart like figure, three wheels on each side and one in the front. The front of the cart is smaller and only fits one person, the driver. Behind the driver there are five cushioned benches. Every other bench has a set of pedals. To ride you have to push the pedals. The other seats don't have pedals and are for young chidren or seniors. This is a good public transportation, that dosn't hurt the environment.


11 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! If people had more ideas like this then the world would turn upsidedown for the good.

    -a random person who was just surfing the web and found this website

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the gratitude, I will surely come upwith more!
    -amelia B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would 9 year-old's have to pedal or get to ride on one of the "young children or senior" benches? Just wondering . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. well that depends... personally I would do half and half. TeeHeee

    -Amelia B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your idea! I would like to see a picture of this earth friendly mobile. It sounds like an excellent way to save resources and exercise at the same time. :)
    - Sara M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the iidea of the moble ride, however, some seniors would enjoy the opportunity of peddling because this is a fun way to get exercise and get themselves transported at the same time.
    KWhite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I wasn"t very clear on that but, anyone can pedal. Those are just suggestions.

    - Amelia B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your schedule of things to do in March. I am going to give up driving a car to work, starting on March 4.

    Aunt Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW! I only was going to do it for one day but that's awesome.

    -Amelia B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your picture! Great details.

    - Sara M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the diagram. It helps me see exactly what you mean. Now that I am retiring, I hope to ride my bicycle more often. I tested a trip on my bike to the library, and that takes about 30 minutes. You need to help motivate me to do this!

    ReplyDelete