Visit to the "Artists for Humanity" Building -- Boston, MA -- April 19, 2011
I visited the Artists for Humanity for Building with my Mom, my sister, my cousin, my Grandma, and a science teacher from my Mom's school. We were there to see if it would make a good field trip for 30 eighth graders. I was really there to take pictures to show some of the earth-friendly things the Artists for Humanity building does.
Neat photos!
ReplyDeleteThat's neat! I wouldn't have thought about doing solar panels in a city, but I bet their roof does get a lot of sun. What a great place to make art!
ReplyDelete-Aunt Patricia
Great report! I loved the artist's room and the recycled materials.
ReplyDeleteAunt Liz
the thing I found interesting was the light sensor, I never would have thought of doing that
ReplyDelete-Amelia B.
Sounds like it was a great trip - I wish I could have come along! -Dad
ReplyDeleteThanks for being the photographer for our trip. The pics are great and maybe we"ll be able to use them as part of our presentation to the 8th graders who will be going on the trip.
ReplyDeleteIrene Wieder
I wonder if one of those things would not work in a normal home? any ideas?
ReplyDelete-Amelia B.
What a great blog - thanks for sharing with us, and keep it up! (remember to post about our tree conversation today =)
ReplyDeleteMs. B.