As we did in March, we will find days where we can do something to help the earth. I forgot to say what we will do at the beginning of April, but at least we can do this for the last 2 weeks of April Here is what we can do:
Tuesday, April 18th -- you can choose if you want to have "no computer" or "no TV."
Friday, April 22nd -- find something that's using electricity that you don't use and unplug it.
From April 24th to April 30th when you go grocery shopping find one new thing on your shopping list that you can buy that is organic.
If you are following along, please tell me if you are going to do "no TV" or "no computer", what you unplugged, and what is organic on your shopping list.
on tuesday I chose to do no computer, and it went verry well. who else did that?
ReplyDelete- Amelia B.
Today I unplugged my laptop charger. I used to leave it plugged in all the time, now I will only plug it in when I use it.
ReplyDeleteToday (Friday, April 22nd) I unplugged a small lamp that hasn't been used for about half a year and a keyboard that we barely use, but when you do use it all you have to do is plug it in to turn it on. I'm sure these appliances that have been unplugged will help save much electricity in the house.
ReplyDelete- Amelia B.