Sunday, March 6, 2011

Recycled Notebook


How I made it is first I took a toilet paper roll and cut it to the right size. Then I cut up a bunch of used paper that had white on one side and writing on the other. And then I stapled the paper together and glued on the toilet paper roll. And so we have a notebook made out of recycled materials! Try making this or if you have another way, post a comment about it.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I never thought of creating my own recycled notebook. I like to keep used paper at home, at work, and in my car to jot down notes when I don't need to waste a clean sheet of paper. For example, to-do lists, phone numbers, and reminders. I'll even use the back of old business cards - very handy to keep a reminder note in my pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome. I was thinking of doing something similar; I have a lot of waste paper, so I thought, "if I can attach it together at one end, I can paste over the words and make a scrapbook". I think I'll string to keep it together though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea. I made myself a notebook too, using leftover paper and postcards. I made the cover from a granola bar box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So the toilet paper roll didn't seem too apealing... Well any ways I am glad you have a earth friendly notebook like me.

    -Amelia B.

    ReplyDelete